2023 ASHP Match Stats breakdown for Phase 1 and insights into Phase 2 stats
This episode is all about Match stats from Phase 1 of the 2023 ASHP Match.
This episode's take-aways:
- 742 less people enrolled in the match this year
- 364 less people participated
- Match rate for phase 1 increased from 71.5% to 74.7% this year
- There are 672 PGY1 positions open in Phase 2
- 498 of these positions are general PGY1 residencies.
Check out our website and sign-up to join the SASO (separate and stand out) squad. Check out our blog. If you like the show, support us by telling your friends or colleagues about it. You can also support us by clicking the coffee button on the website and buying us a cup of coffee or getting yourself some of our premium merch.
Follow us on twitter @PGPharmacist or on Facebook, Instagram, or LinkedIn @ThePostGraduatePharmacist. What questions did we not answer? What did you think of the show?
Music | "Sweet" by LiQWYD